Hi All,

We are changing the current tenant model with a flat hierarchy in the
cloud, where we keep the email address as the user name.
In this model, the logged in user will be am...@wso2.com@abc.com, where my
domain name will be abc.com and user name will be am...@wso2.com

This introduce couple of issues in app management app as in the app
management we assume that there will be only one "@" sign and we are
spiting from "@" sign to get the user name and domain separately.

For example [1]

    var getAllAppsOfUser = function(userName){
        // jagg.module("permission").checkUserAuthenticated();
         try {
             var result;
             result = getAllApps(userName.split('@')[0]);

[1] -
https://svn.wso2.org/repos/wso2/scratch/appfactorycc/products/appfactory/1.1.0/modules/jaggery-apps/appmgt/src/modules/application/get/list.jag

There are several places like this in app management, how should we handle
it? Is it possible to change the app_mgt code to break the user from
lastIndexOf('@') instead of using split? and also shall we introduce a new
module to get the userName and tenantDomain in a central location so we
don't have to do this same logic in several jaggery pages.

Regards,
Amani

--
Amani Soysa