These text should be i18nable. For example I see a text "Welcome to WSO2
App Cloud". But this can be "Welcome to WSO2 AppFactory" or "Welcome to XYZ
App Portal" etc. depending on the deployment. So, the text should be
modifiable from one place.

*Amila Maharachchi*
Senior Technical Lead
WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com