On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 11:47 PM, Dilshan Edirisuriya <dils...@wso2.com>wrote:

> Hi Chan,
>
> IMO you have to support those features to be fulfilled as a ORM mapping
> technology. Anyway does this integrates to EMM at some point?

​Do mind you - this is not an ORM. ORM has a lot of functionality and it's
too much of a pain to have. Plus I see a lot of reinventing the wheel over
there. What SQL CRUD presents is a solution to write minimal SQL and become
minimal SQL dependent. ​SQL CRUD is an independent plugin for entity. We
have integrated it to EMM for persistence layer.