Hi Inosh,

You better write a parser in a flexible way to get this payload parsed. And
for testing, initiate a payload in the local notification receiver and pass
it to Operations controller after parsing. Try executing operations one by
one and after the whole payload got executed, construct the reply payload
and send it to the server. Be very careful when you are executing policies.
See how policies work currently and from the payload you are getting, when
you got a policy, try creating the policy payload as it was before or else
you may need to change the policy execution mechanism as well.

Thanks

--
Kasun Dananjaya Delgolla

Software Engineer