Hi
  It looks good to me, unless if no obligations to the license (FYI :Shevan
please go through and confirm), also during implementation please pay
special attention on handling responses (decline codes, and error codes).

https://www.braintreepayments.com/docs/java/reference/processor_responses

Cheers,
dushan

Dushan Abeyruwan | Associate Tech Lead