Hi guys,
Shared project plan does not contain any "Plan" Dates!!!, You have just
marked the date that you start and finish!!

So please update the document with relevant plan detail.

thank you,

On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 12:08 PM, Asinsala Ratnayake <asinsal...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dushan,
>
> As you suggested we will include following methods from Notifications and
> Batch:
>

>    - Notification
>    - getNotifications - Get a notification for the user
>       - markAsRead - Mark a set of notifications as read
>    - Batch
>       - batchRequest - Send GET requests for several endpoints and return
>       them as an array
>

> *Thanks & Regards*
>

> *Asinsala*
>

> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Dushan Abeyruwan <dus...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>  Looks good since it has very generic REST APIs, so complexity should be
>> less anyway
>>    Notifications,Batch seems not complex shall we include them as well?
>>   anyway please do share the project plan before startup
>>

>> Cheers,
>> Dushan
>>

>> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 11:36 AM, Asinsala Ratnayake <
>> asinsal...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi All,
>>>

>>> Introduction
>>> WordPress is a free and open source blogging tool and a content
>>> management system (CMS) based on PHP and MySQL. It is the most popular
>>> blogging system in use on the Web.
>>>
>>> API
>>> Wordpress REST API [1]
>>>
>>> Wordpress Connector Summary
>>> • Connector Name:  wordpress-connector-1.0.0
>>> • Version: 1.0.0
>>> • Technology:  REST
>>>
>>> Authentication
>>> Wordpress API uses OAuth2 based authentication [2]
>>>
>>> Selected methods:
>>>
>>>    - Users
>>>    - listUsers -List the users of the blog
>>>

>>>    - Sites
>>>    - getSiteInfo -Retrieve Information about a site/domain
>>>

>>>    - Posts
>>>    - createPost -Create a new post
>>>       - updatePost -Edit a post
>>>       - deletePost - Delete a post
>>>       - getPost -Returns a single post
>>>       - getPosts -Returns matching posts, by default this will return
>>>       all the posts
>>>       - getPostbySlug -Returns a single post by the slug (slug is the
>>>       name used for the post in URL)
>>>       - likePost - Like a post
>>>       - listLikes - Returns a list of likes for a post
>>>

>>>    - Comments
>>>    - createComment - Create a comment on a post
>>>       - getComments - Returns recent comment for a particular post
>>>       - getRecentComments - Returns recent comments
>>>       - editComment - Edit a single comment
>>>       - deleteComment - Delete a single comment
>>>
>>>       -
>>>    - Taxonomy
>>>       - getCategories - Returns a list of site categories
>>>       - createCategory - Create a new category
>>>       - editCategory - Edit a category
>>>       - deleteCategory - Delete a category
>>>       - getTags - Returns a list of site tags
>>>       - createTags - Create a new tag
>>>       - editTag - Edit a tag
> [...]

Sivajothy Vanjikumaran
*Senior Software Engineer*
*Integration Technologies Team*
*WSO2 Inc. http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com/>*
*Mobile:(+94)777219209*
[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/vanjikumaran> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/vanjikumaran> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/vanjikumaran-sivajothy/25/b31/293> [image:
Blogger] <http://vanjikumaran.blogspot.com/> [image: SlideShare]
<http://www.slideshare.net/vanjikumaran>

This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information
and is intended exclusively for the addressee/s. If you are not the
intended recipient/s, or believe that you may have received this
communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and
delete the copy you received and in addition, you should not print,
copy, re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information contained
in this communication. Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions