Hi All,

To further explain on why we have selected the following methods:

*listIdentityDkimAttributes/getIdentityVerificationAttributes*: these are
require if we need to send secure emails because
‘listIdentityDkimAttributes’ method returns DKIM tokens that are required
for Easy DKIM signing. ‘getIdentityVerificationAttributes’ is used to get
the verification token.

*setIdentityNotificationTopic/getIdentityNotificationAttributes*: these
method helps to set Bounce/Delivery/Complaint attributes, we thought it will
be use full to set bounced/delivered settings as it will help to keep track
of delivered/bounced emails.

*setIdentityFeedbackForwardingEnabled*: this helps to enable/disable
forwarding bounce and complaint notifications as email. This is coupled with
Amazon SNS and as we are doing SNS connector, we thought to select this.

Thanks & Regards
Rasika