Hi Chathura,
 There could be problems since we don't have the support for gradle with in
AF ( even if Jenkins supports it through a plug-in). Supporting Gradle
might require some work ( and note that as far as I know we haven't thought
of doing it now either).
does majority of android developers use gradle ?. If its not the case I
would propose going with what we have for now ( maven/ant) as the first cut
and then figure out ways to improve on it.
what do you guys think?
regards
Ramith

--