Hi All,

I have implemented a component for ES to provide the following
functionality,

   1. *Register custom Event Types*
   Currently, Registry provides several events to which users can subscribe
   to. i.e. Create LC, Delete LC, Update, Delete etc. By using custom Event
   Type registration we can introduce new Event Types (i.e. Asset Update, New
   Asset Version Created etc.)
   2. *Subscribe to available Event Types*
   Allows subscribing to available event types via the same options
   provided by the Registry (i.e. e-mail, role profile, user profile etc.)
   3. *Notify a specific event has been triggered*
   Notify the subscribed user of a particular event

The above functionality is implemented based on the Eventing OSGI Service.

The registering of new event types is used to introduce event types that
occur in ES. But we have defined *Store Asset Update* which is similar
to *Resource
Update* in registry and *Store LC State Change* which is similar to *Change
LC State. *It is done as a workaround to customize the message sent when
the above events are triggered.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Thank you,
Sameera