Hi,

Is it possible to run carbon server outside standalone mode, in other
application server?

As far as i have read, it is possible:

http://wso2.com/library/articles/stuff-works-wso2-carbon/

But we cant put it to work and we also found some questions on
stackoverflow....

"No, we stopped supporting webapp deployment in later 4.x.x carbon versions"
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16959326/can-wso2-carbon-4-1-run-as-a-web-app-war/16959521#16959521

Running WSO2 Carbon as web Application in Tomcat.
"We stopped supporting webapp deployment in later 4.x.x carbon versions"
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16588575/running-wso2-carbon-as-web-application-in-tomcat

WSO2 Greg Weblogic Deployment
It is not supported later versions of carbon 4.0.0. GREG 4.6.0 using carbon
4.x.x version, so it can not be deployed in weblogic.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/21292296/wso2-greg-weblogic-deployment/21299747#21299747

"We stopped supporting webapp deployment in later 4.x.x carbon versions"
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/24950452/can-wso2ues-1-0-carbon-server-run-as-a-web-app

So, is it possible?

Thank you so much.
Regards.