Hi Milinda,

we need to come up with a method for form generation to cater for input and
outout, response of human tasks. One option is to use the renderings
element to specify form information and use that to generate the ui.
Additionally, we could provide a way to specify input output and reponse as
Jaggery files like we do with the current jsp model in case renderings are
not defined.

Regards
Nandika

On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 at 10:00 AM, Milinda Perera <milin...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> We are planning to implement Jaggery based UI for WS-Human Tasks [1] in
> BPS.
>
> Currently BPS doesn't have user interface for WS-HumanTasks separated from
> admin console. So I'm working on developping jaggery based webapp which can
> deploy seperately from the BPS.
>
> Following diagram depicts the basic architecture.
>

> The webapp use Admin services (HumanTaskClientAPIAdmin,
> AuthenticationAdmin) provided by BPS to retrieve and update human tasks.
>
> Functionalities:
>
>    -
>
>    List tasks assigned to user in the inbox including graphical
>    representation for task completion progress.
>    -
>
>    List all the task information.
>    -
>
>    Provide all the operations to manipulate tasks.
>    -
>
>    Isolate user interface from BPS.
>

> Highly appreciate for any suggestions to improve this.
>

> I will update (including UI design) with the progress.
>
> [1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/BPS-527
>
> Thanks,
> milinda
>

> --