On 14 Aug 2014 09:00, "Manisha Gayathri" <mani...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 3:47 AM, Dimuthu Leelarathne <dimut...@wso2.com>
wrote:

>> Hi Ajanthan and all,
>>
>> I see some meta data in these tables. The following are not runtime
data, but rather meta data

>> 1 - app_owner in AF_APP
>
> Also REPO_ACCESSABILITY in AF_APP too is a meta data. That was to decide
whether it is a forked repo/shared main repo. But I am not sure whether
this is still being used.
> Will check and let you know

That is not being used.  Lets scrap it.

Tx,
Dimuthu

>> Following fields in AF_VERSION.
>> 2 - stage and promote_status <- and why do we have both
>> 4 - auto_build
>> 5 - auto_deploy
>>
>> And also not sure what  status in AF_APP is.
>>
>> @Ramith - History is not runtime data. And we have to rethink about ETA.
>>
>> thanks,
>> dimuthu
>>

>> On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 9:03 PM, Ajanthan Balachandran <ajant...@wso2.com>
wrote:

>>> Hi,
>>> We are currently storing all the runtime data such as build id,deployed
id ..etc into App Rxt as well App version Rxt.This approach seems to be
violating common practice(Storing metadata only into Rxt) and we have
experienced some performance implication.
>>> Here now we are going to move all the non meta data to a relational
database.Following is the initial design of the table structures.