Hi,

I created an archetype for a basic .NET project and create apptype for
.NET, And then plug the .NET apptype inside AppFactory which refers the
archetype for .NET.

So at this point we can create a .NET webapp inside the appfactory.

But the Jenkins that AppFactory triggers to build the .NET app couldn't
 build the app successfully since its inside a UNIX environment. In order
to build the .NET app there should be a .NET framework. So as an experiment
I installed the .NET framework and Jenkins inside a Windows VM, and tested
the build for .NET apps manually from the Jenkins inside windows with
MSbuild. It was able to build the app successfully.

Now I'm looking forward to point the build for .NET apps into the Jenkins
Windows as a Jenkins slave from the AppFactory.

Thanks,
Kasun

*Kasun de Silva*
 Software Engineer | *WSO2 Inc.*; http://wso2.com