Hi Inosh,

And you need to extract parameter fields in the Application level and note
that these field set should be fixed for all the events. You can send
custom key-value pairs as well inside a separate string map . (Refer
https://docs.wso2.com/display/BAM241/Data+Publisher)

Thanks.

*Maninda Edirisooriya*
Senior Software Engineer