Hi Nandika,

Activiti documentation doesn't mention about the CATEGORY_ column. But they
have provided a method  to set values for the CATEGORY_ column.
In future they may use the column for different purposes or they may
deprecate this method.

Therefore as a safest option, we can use a new table to implement it. I
will try to work on the migration issue as well.

Regards,
Firzhan