Hi all,

In the first phase, I will focus on stabilizing the build on Java 7, then
as the phase two move into the java 8. If the build stabilizing on Java 8
is not
possible, we will try to provide the capability of running the products in
Java 8 environments.

As the first step I am trying to stabilize the build in the following
components in github.

1. wso2-axiom
2. wso2-axis2
3. wso2-wss4j
4. carbon4-kernel

So far I was able to make all the test cases working in wso2-axiom. So now
the wso2-axiom can be successfully build in java 1.7.

In wso2-axis2 there were compilation failures and test failures. The
compilation failures were solved and there are test failures in the
following components.

jaxws
jaxws-integration
intregration

I will work on the wso2-wss4j and carbon4-kernel also and update the
progress.

Any suggestions comments on this matter is appreciated.

Regards,
Aruna
--

*Aruna Sujith Karunarathna* | Software Engineer
WSO2, Inc | lean. enterprise. middleware.
#20, Palm Grove, Colombo 03, Sri Lanka
Mobile: +94 71 9040362 | Work: +94 112145345
Email: ar...@wso2.com | Web: www.wso2.com