The Assets are stored in the registry. The fields in db have limited size.
the description column and text areas or any field created is mapped into
the registry table. Using the text-ae in the UI will allow unlimited input
but the column the data is being stored can only handle 1000 characters.
Below is the error message printed.

Asset of type: process was not created due to JavaException:
org.wso2.carbon.governance.api.exception.GovernanceException: Failed to add
artifact: artifact id: 35078821-d4eb-4aa2-a46c-eb2a90a7db68, path:
/process/afdsa/sads/svcd. Failed to add properties to the resource
/_system/governance/process/afdsa/sads/svcd. Value too long for column
"REG_VALUE VARCHAR(1000)": "STRINGDECODE('A system that takes a sequence (a
\""batch\"") of commands or jobs, executes them and returns the results,
all witho... (2746)"; SQL statement:
INSERT INTO REG_PROPERTY (REG_NAME, REG_VALUE, REG_TENANT_ID) VALUES (?, ?,
?) [90005-140]

Regards
Shiva Balachandran

--