+1 to externalize the authorization logic. It will also help evolve the
connectors when OAuth goes out of fashion and another authorization
standard rules over it. What kind of difficulties did you come across? As
long as it is following OAuth 1.0a or 2.0 standard you should be able to be
able to generalize your code.

Thanks,
Johann.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:40 AM, Ravindra Ranwala <ravin...@wso2.com> wrote:

> In the iPAAS integration project for ESB, we are implementing OAuth
> authorization support for different providers such as twitter, google,
> salesforce, facebook,LinkedIn etc to access their resources from our iPAAS
> app. Each provider has their own configuration details and APIs for this
> purpose. So we found that it is very difficult to generalize our solution.
> If you have any idea of generalizing the OAuth authorization process across
> different OAuth service Providers please don't hesitate to share your ideas
> with us.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
> --
> Ravindra Ranwala
> Software Engineer
> WSO2, Inc: http://wso2.com
> <http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwso2.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNEZvyc0uMD1HhBaEGCBxs6e9fBObg>
> Mobile: +94714198770
>
>  --

Thanks & Regards,

*Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
Associate Technical Lead & Product Lead of WSO2 Identity Server
Integration Technologies Team
WSO2, Inc.
lean.enterprise.middleware

Mobile - *+94777776950*