Hi Manula,

Thanks for the response, it would be great if u can make it public since
currently we don't have an windows image with IIS in openStack, so that, I
can proceed with AMI for .NET support in AF. Currently I'm working on
evaluating how solid using AMI and OpenStack for this matter, I'll let you
know.

Thanks,
kasun

*Kasun de Silva*