Hi Devs,

For ES, I am creating a JAGGERY API to publish ES asset events to BAM. The
objective is show asset related statistics in BAM dashboard.

Inside API, uses Data publisher to send events, related to assets.

When an event occurs in ES, which need to gather statistics, the jaggery
code will call the API and publish event details to BAM.

Ex -: Suppose we need to show information of how many downloads per asset.
        The asset download JAG page call the publishEvents API.

Please go through the diagrom and share your thoughts.

Thanks

​
 BAM Publsiher
<https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/drawings/d/1UpznqPjH2Ohy05OBtiLy1a3tFZIuoYH0NX5u5RIv5E4/edit?usp=drive_web>