Why not go away from food analogy and just use regular computer science
terms?

You have *Tasks* that are scheduled/running ("Jobs" is another
alternative). E.g.:

*Tasks:*

  *Task*

*Schedule*

*Next Execution*

*Last Execution*

*Last Result*

*Send daily tweet report*

*Daily, 8:00 PST*

10/11/14 8:00 PST

*10/10/14 8:00 PST*

*Sent email with 54 tweets*

*Deals to Netsuite*

*Not scheduled*

Not scheduled

*10/10/14 11:05 PST*

*1 object created*

(Hyperlinks taking to Task details/editing, Schedule modification, Logs of
last execution, List of created/modified objects)

Tasks are based on *Templates*. So when you want to add a new Task, the
product lets you browse the Templates available (e.g. "All your tweets in
Google Spreadsheet", etc.)

There are no ingredients - you just configure the task based on a template.
You might need to call them Inputs and Outputs. Or maybe you do not need
terminology here at all since the UI shows the data flow graphically.

Rename Deploy to Schedule to match task terminology.

*Connections* seem to be fine and well understood.

Tasks can also be based on ESB artifacts - in which case user uploads the
files generated by Dev Studio.

Let's not make people think and learn new terminology.

Also, note that the UI needs to fit into WSO2 Cloud pages - so will have
the same top menu shared with other services. So logout, etc. - are from
there:
[image: Inline image 1]

Finally, what is the timeline of this development effort?

When will we be able to deploy in in WSO2 Cloud?

Dmitry

On Sun, Oct 5, 2014 at 8:53 PM, Dhanuka De Silva <dhanu...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> Here's the list of changes discussed during our last meeting;
>

> 1. A way to create a new connection if no connections are available
> 2. Set properties to be renamed to "*Set Parameters*"
> 3. Example to be corrected (renaming spreadsheet extension from *doc* to
> *gsheet*)
> 4. Multiple connections with same connector to be labeled meaningfully for
> better separation/ identification (eg:- Twiter-My Account, Twitter-My
> FriendsAccount .. etc etc)
> 5. My dishes - Add last run time stamp/no of run cycles
> 6. Connection specific page needed.
> 7. Connections details - Display Last used/TPS rate.
> 8. A hidden/trigger-able menu to appear in the Recipe Store so the users
> can show/hide
> 9. My Dishes to be renamed to "*My Cafe*". This item is open for
> suggestions  :)
> 10. Create a dish button to appear on My Cafe if no dishes are created. -
> Need to finalize the workflow for this button
> 11. Once logged in, take the user to the *My Cafe*.
> 12. *Assumption* : Maximum dishes a user will have is 5-10
>
> Feel free to add anything if you think that I have missed during our last
> meeting;
>
> *Pls note that the wireframes are also updated *(check the link below)*
> based on above discussion points. *
>

> https://dhanuka-wso2.mybalsamiq.com/projects/ipaas/prototype/Store%20-%20Landing%20Page?key=3ee248badbc234bdf3206ccc03c098f1bf584261
>
> *Next Steps:*
> I will be getting my github location mapped today and then getting into
> actual design changes/theming.
>
> Will keep you guys posted on progress;
>

> --
> Dhanuka De Silva