Hi Udara,
   As per your suggestion this is the closest point to, artifacts are
deployed in the cartridge. But, this script is executed after syncing the
git repo with cartridge local clone as per the code (correct me if I'm
wrong). In that case we have to assume that updated artifact has been
deployed successfully in the relevant app server (wso2-as or apache) upon
git pull.
As per the current setup, this might be the best solution but in that case
we have to use custom cartridge agent for app-factory deployments.

Thanks,

Roshan Deniyage
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2, Inc: http://wso2.com