Hi udara,
In order to do that we have poll time to time until that IP is come to that
topology. It may be unnessary calls.

As we discussed with Imesh, we have to set this jndi property to system
variable for each enviorenment  before start listener to that environment.

There is hard coded of this jndi property file in topology listener. So if
there is way to pass configs to initialize the connection when we start
listner , it will be easy to do this.

@Imesh, WDYT ?

harshat@mobile