Hi,

I have a custom application, which is similar to a publisher except it has
a dynamic UI which is defined in the asset it self and has some extra
functionalities. Also I need to do the usual adding an asset and publishing
to store, So I am having the default publisher as it is. I have to have
both my custom application and the publisher in ES, because all the user
who are using my custom application doesn't have control over the publisher.

Currently(ES 1.2.0 M3) I have copied the the publisher and renamed (I have
changed all the reference, i.e even It has its own .json config file in the
registry) it as my custom application.

But when I try to migrate this to ES 2.0.0-M4 I have to follow the same
renaming process, also it turns out when ever I have to upgrade my
application I have to follow the same process. As per the discussion I had
with the ES team, they suggested me to extend the store(from ES 2.0.0-M5)
instead of publisher,

So now I have started extending the store

Could you please provide me your suggestions.

Thanks
Senduran

--
*Senduran *