We have two options.

   1. List instances which have failed activites in existing instance list.
   We can introduce new tab similar to status filter [1] for filtering.
   2. Since this is an admistrative task, we can introduce new Instance
   Management page as well.

I think, 1st one is more suitable,, because literally this page shows
instances in state "Active with Failed activities".

[1] -
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-N0vFMkGKinQ/Ut6XlhWNBoI/AAAAAAAAA6g/8U6EddGubag/s1600/bps.png

Thanks,
Hasitha.