Hi Frank, Jerad,

Useful thought on colouring relationships. Frank, I have one question. What
if multiple relationships coincide between two specific nodes, won't that
complicate things? I have a feeling that turning relationships on and off
(as in Jerad's GIF) is a way of visualizing how things connect and how
deep. WDYT?

Also, I have another question. Something I spoke about in WSO2Con US 2013,
:), on G-Reg 5.0.0 was that you can use this view to understand lifecycle
state, policy violations etc. Didn't see that part being addressed though.
Jerad, given the things you've done so far, I don't expect this to be an
impossible task, but how easy would it be to annotate nodes (using colours
or miniature overlay graphics) to achieve this?

Put together, these features alone will make G-Reg 10-times more usable
that where it stands today in terms of Asset Governance.

Thanks,
Senaka.

--

*[image: http://wso2.com] <http://wso2.com>Senaka Fernando*
Solutions Architect; WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com

*Member; Apache Software Foundation; http://apache.org
<http://apache.org>E-mail: senaka AT wso2.com <http://wso2.com>**P: +1 408
754 7388 <%2B1%20408%20754%207388>; ext: 51736*;

*M: +44 782 741 1966 <%2B44%20782%20741%201966>Linked-In:
http://linkedin.com/in/senakafernando
<http://linkedin.com/in/senakafernando>*Lean . Enterprise . Middleware