WSO2 App Factory 2.1.0 Released!

WSO2 App Factory team is pleased to announce the general availability of
WSO2 App Factory 2.1.0.

WSO2 App Factory is a multi-tenant, elastic and self-service enterprise
platform that enables multiple project teams to collaboratively create, run
and manage enterprise applications. Combining complete application
lifecycle management and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) capabilities, WSO2
App Factory makes it possible to develop, test, deploy to production and
retire applications with a single click. It also provides an easy way to
discover and consume apps and APIs through a user-friendly storefront.

You can download this distribution from
http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org/wso2/appfactory/wso2appfactory/2.1.0/wso2appfactory-2.1.0.zip

The online documentation is available at
https://docs.wso2.com/display/AF210/WSO2+App+Factory+Documentation

Source repository for App Factory can be found at
https://github.com/wso2/product-af/tree/wso2appfactory-2.1.0

Puppet manifests for App Factory can be found at
https://github.com/wso2/product-af/tree/wso2appfactory-2.1.0/modules/puppet-manifests

New Features & Improvements

   -

   BAM integration for user activity
   -

   Ability to warn the user when "app type" violating commit occur
   -

   Add new application types by adding an archive
   -

   Refactor all app types to be deployed by a single archive
   -

   Wall improvements
   -

   Moving run-time data from registry to database
   -

   Write a Authenticator in place of Mutual SSL
   -

   Use puppet for dev setup
   -

   Ability to add runtime externally
   -

   Custom URL improvements

All resolved Issues

   -

   WSO2 App Factory resolved issues

<https://wso2.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20APPFAC%20AND%20fixVersion%20in%20%28%222.1.0%22%2C%20%222.1.0%20RC1%22%2C%20%222.1.0-M6%22%2C%20%222.1.0%20Alpha%22%2C%20%222.1.0%20Beta%22%2C%20%222.1.0-M7%22%29%20ORDER%20BY%20key%20DESC>

Known Issues

   -

   WSO2 App Factory known issues

<https://wso2.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20APPFAC%20AND%20issuetype%20%3D%20Bug%20AND%20affectedVersion%20%3D%20%222.1.0%20RC1%22%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Open%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC>

How You Can Contribute

   -

   Mailing Lists

Join our mailing list and correspond with the developers directly.

Developer list : d...@wso2.org | Subscribe | Mail Archive
<http://wso2.org/mailarchive/dev/>

User forum : StackOverflow <http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2>

<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/wso2>

   -

   Reporting Issues

We encourage you to report issues, documentation faults and feature
requests regarding WSO2 App Factory or in the Carbon base framework through
the public WSO2 App Factory JIRA <https://wso2.org/jira/browse/APPFAC> or
Carbon JIRA <http://www.wso2.org/jira/browse/CARBON>.

Support

We are committed to ensuring that your enterprise middleware deployment is
completely supported from evaluation to production. Our unique approach
ensures that all support leverages our open development methodology and is
provided by the very same engineers who build the technology.

For more details and to take advantage of this unique opportunity
http://wso2.com/support/

For more information about WSO2 App Factory Server, please see
http://wso2.com/cloud/app-factory/.

Thank you for your interest in WSO2 App Factory.

-- The WSO2 App Factory Team --