+1 This configuration looks very neat and concise.

If the ML mediator will be primary used on a single domain, would it make
sense to include an optional domain attribute to the ML node?  I could see
two uses for an optional domain attribute:

1. It could be useful for logging, annotation and troubleshooting.
2. Perhaps it could be used as a default filter?

<ml domain="string">
    <model storage-location="string"/>
    <feature name="string" expression="xpath"/>+
    <prediction expression="xpath"/>
</ml>

Perhaps 'target-domain' or 'domain-name' would be better than simply
'domain'.  Perhaps this is just duplicating functionality of the 'name'
attribute and filter mediator.  WDYT?

Thanks,
Colin Roy-Ehri
Software Engineer