Hi Seshika,
    Please find the sample with transformed 2D table . By setting
{"heatMap":true } in chartConfig  , you can color cells according to the
entire dataset . The previous behavior is also possible if you do not
define that attribute .

http://dunithd.github.io/igviz/samples/transformedTable/index.html
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fdunithd.github.io%2Figviz%2Fsamples%2FtransformedTable%2Findex.html&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH1bRa0X52Gff4x71JLe-_K73JjBQ>

Thanks,