Mobile : +94716332729

From: Danushka Fernando
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎April‎ ‎1‎, ‎2015 ‎7‎:‎30‎ ‎PM
To: architecture

I understand that fact. What I was asking is can we customize the
authentication behavior. Are there extension points. Any way if there are not
you can have a pretty defined user for each tenant same as we do for jenkins.

Thanks & Regards
Danushka Fernando
Software Engineer
WSO2 inc. http://wso2.com/