Currently, we always ship the clients and Admin services in one pack, so if
we change one we automatically get the other.

Do we have a usecase where we need clients and admin services are separate?
I think this make sense for those cases only. For example, BAM should be
able to receive events from multiple versions of the WSO2 products ( it is
not a admin service though, just an example).

--Srinath