Hi Dilan,

As per the offline discussion we had, I need the input and response details
for the endpoint exposed from App for,
1. App install/ uninstall request.

Also since App manager does not include the second point described earlier,
it is not necessary
2. When the device responds back with the status of the app
install/uninstall status to MDM, the end point exposed from App manager to
update the status of the operation.

Regards,
Inosh

--