Hi all,

Currently i'm in the middle of introducing TCP transport capabilities as an
inbound endpoint. From ESB 4.9.0 onward we intend to bypass
the existing axis2 TCP transport and inject messages directly to the
synapse mediation.

I'm planning to implement this using apache HttpCore/HTTPCore-NIO library
[1] which is a realisation of reactor pattern [2].

Below are the main features that we are expecting to deliver.

   - Multi tenancy support.
   - Bypassing axis2 transport.
   - Deploying,un deploying endpoints without server restart.
   - Introducing Reactor pattern to reduce context switching overhead.

Given below is the basic overall architecture of the proposed solution.

Assume use case is sending xml files over TCP. Client can specify the
message delimiters or message length to separate the messages.

[1] https://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-core-ga/

[2]
http://wso2.com/library/articles/2013/12/demystifying-wso2-esb-pass-through-transport-part-i/

Thanks and Regards,