Hi,

After meeting with Isuru on 11th June, we discussed on the following
proceedings for the coming week.

- Further look into the current implementation with respect to the
adaptation for with chunking and without chunking in HTTP Content
- Debug and identify the message flow within the current implementation.
- Identify how chunked content are being held in the current implementation.
- Research on means to write the chunked content to the current Pipe
implementation as an input stream, which would enable the content aware
scenario.
- Try to implement the above task by 18th June.

Regards,