Folks, we need to start thinking about the $subject... I guess we can do
this for IS 5.2.0...

Right now authentication options are per service provider...

The next step is to - let user pick authentication option per service
provider.. and also do it per role basis...

- Login to Salesforce with u/p
- Salesforce Domain Admins login to Salesforce with u/p + FIDO
- If user does not have a registered FIDO device - then login with phone
based authentication..

likewise..

We should also find a way to connect to MDM through an API..

User should be able to pick - which device (registered) he wants to use
against Salesforce - for MFA and which one to use against Google Apps..

--
Thanks & Regards,
Prabath

Twitter : @prabath