Hi Prabath,

The architecture might not fit for all the platforms. It might have to be
based on the platform MDM communciation.
iOS MDM device communication is agentless based (communciation is directly
between the OS and the backend server) , Android is based on Developer
built Agent Application and Windows is based on System Agent Application.
Currently, IoT devices are based on Developer built Agent Application. CPE
devices are agentless based

For Agent based MDM, policy monitoring can happen from the server or from
the client agent itself.
Windows Phone has both mode of communication, you can push or make the
deivce to poll at regular intervals (push is available from 8.1). iOS is
purely based on push notification.
So notifying the deivce is also another criteria for deciding how the
device policy can be monitored.

Like enrollment is different for different platforms, device policy
monitoring can be different. The processing part can be generic.

--
*Shanmugarajah (Shan)*
Director, Mobile Architecture,