Hi Malaka,

We are still in discussing the structure for the Nested Categories. As per
the offline discussion I had with sameera, I have created the pom.xml [1]
which has the features that AS uses (without Nested Categories). You can
add the ESB features to it.

[1] - https://github.com/wso2/carbon-feature-repository

Regards,
Nira