Hi Malaka,

As we discussed offline, considering the difficulties and limitations of
deploying connectors as Maven artifacts into public repo, we will introduce
a new project type for connectors in DevS. Users have to create a connector
project and add connectors into it. Then these connectors can be included
into the Composite project's pom file as a dependency and while the maven
build, connectors will be included into the CApp. With this approach users
can upload connector projects into SVN/Git as other DevS projects and other
developers/Jenkins will be able to build DevS projects successfully as they
contain all the required dependencies within projects.

Thanks,
Viraj.