Hi all,
I have planned to develop Reddit Connector and I list down the plans and
methods below.

*Introduction*

Reddit is a platform for creating communities, and is made up of thousands
of active communities (known as "subreddits"), which are devoted to all
sorts of different topics and are created and maintained by regular users.

*Reddit API Methods*

*Accounts and Activity*:
Get Access token from code
Get Refresh token
Get modhash (A modhash is a token that the reddit API requires to help
prevent CSRF)

*User and Accounts:*
Register account

Set Password

Reset Password

Get friend info

*Read and Identity scope methods:*

Get the list of public multis belonging to username

Get a list of multis belonging to the current user

Get the preferences of logged in user

*Subscribe and private messages scope methods:*

Subscribe or unsubscribe method

Compose

Get Read messages

Get unread messages

*My subreddits scope methods:*

*Authentication*

Reddit REST API using  the OAuth 2.0 <http://wiki.oauth.net/OAuth-2>
standard for the authentication mechanism.

Detailed explanation about the above methods can be find in the following
links

https://www.reddit.com/dev/api

https://docs.google.com/a/wso2.com/spreadsheets/d/1fzzr8be4HQMMRoebECIykzGDs2r-km2HiB1T7FuKvNY/edit?usp=sharing

Thank You