Hi All,

Currently we are working on updating the existing List View UIs
with one common UI template that would cater all list-view-requirements in
EMM.

Earlier what we had were separate, custom design layouts for each list view
that did not fulfill following essential requirements.
[1] Basic Search
[2] Easily Customizable Advanced Data Filtering Support
[3] Pagination
[4] Un-disconnected end-user experience common to any resource list view.

As, Jquery Data-tables [1] already support these features, current plan is
on using data-tables to achieve $subject
with some level of customization and Jerad from UX team is currently
working on that aspect.

Following are the initial "data-table" inspired design wire-frames,
capturing all business-level use-cases for existing list views.
i.e. Device list view / Policy list view / User list view and Role list
view.
​
 device-list-view.png
<https://drive.google.com/a/wso2.com/file/d/0B8AvZOQGEpMiY3AtVVNaQU56WTg/view?usp=drive_web>