Hi All,
With the Workflow feature, we have collected BPS server profile details
from the user to do the following two task.
1. Deploy BPEL/HT zip file by calling admin service.
2. Do the bpel request when an event trigger from the IS side.

My concern is, do we need two separate URL to do above two task, because if
the BPS is running on a clustered environment, 2nd task must be go through
the LB and 1st task may not be, isn't it ?
If this is valid, then we can collect two host and port configs withing
same profile config that extending it to collect few more fields ?
And Do we need concern about http or https here ?

Please advice us.

*Harsha Thirimanna*
Senior Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com
* <http://www.apache.org/>*