Hi Gabriel,

There may be lot of customers using V7.5, but this is a new feature which
we are going to implement. We can start with V8.0 since that is more stable
and more feature rich (theoretically). If there is a considerable demand
for the V7.5 support, we can create a new version of this connector/inbound
and release. WDYT?

Thanks,
Chanaka

On Wed, Sep 16, 2015 at 1:49 PM, Gabriel Popa <gabriel.p...@iello.ro> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I suggest to start with 7.5 version. A lot of customers are using this
> version and they are late in upgrading because of licensing price. In the
> end, everything can be tested against latest version.
>
> Thank you,
> --
> *Gabriel Popa | WSO2 Partner*
>
> On Sep 16, 2015, at 9:20 AM, Kirishanthy Tharmalingam <
> kirishan...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
> Hi All,
>

> I have planned to develop $subject. IBM MQ facilitates the secure and
> reliable exchange of information between applications, systems, services
> and file by sending and receiving message data via messaging queues.
>

> There are some version in IBM MQ(IBM MQ V8.0.0, WebSphere MQ V7.5.0,
> WebSphere MQ V7.1.0 and WebSphere MQ V7.0.1).
>

> Can anyone suggest which version is suitable ?
>
> Please give some suggestion and guidance on this.
> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Kirishanthy.T
> Associate Software Engineer