Hi,

I am being implemented workflow extension for rest of the BPELs which are
deployed in the BPS. Following execution steps were identified from
existing BPEL of each workflow.

   - ApplicationCreation

Calling form AF

add.jag

ApplicationExecutor.java

Calling form BPS

Service: ApplicationManagementService

Operation: publishApplicationCreation

   - DeployArtifact

Calling from AF

add.jag

Calling from BPS

Service: ApplicationDeployer

Operation: deployArtifact

   - CreateArtifact

Calling from AF

I was unable to found any places which is being called from the AF.

Calling from BPS
Service: ArtifactCreator
Operation: CreateArtifact

   - GovernanceBPEL

Calling from AF

lifeCycle.jag

Calling from BPS

Service: CustomLifecyclesChecklistAdminService
Operation: invokeAspect

Service: ApplicationManagementService
Operation: updateRxtWithRemoteState

If there will be any other concerns please mention.

Thanks.