Hi Lasindu,

With the external CEP 3.1.0 support we need to think about the following.

Currently CEP 3.0.0 extensions and CEP 3.1.0 extensions both are included
in the Stratos release. So of user need to use external CEP 3.1.0 , user
need to manually remove the related 3.0.0 extensions from the Stratos pack.
So first we need to introduced the two profiles for this.
Minimize the complexity of the installer user need to set up the HA
deployment of external CEP and provide the details with in the installer.

Thanks,
Gayan