Hi all,

Currently IS expose a dashboard gadget where users can see and
approve/reject workflow requests assigned to him or claimable to him.
Previously we exposed following operations for dashboard users.

Claim, Release, Start. Stop, Approve, Reject, Suspend, Resume.

>From the discussion I had with Prabath and Darshana, we decided that Start
and Stop operation does not mean any use for end user so we decided to
remove them. So now we have following operations.

Claim, Release, Approve, Reject, Suspend, Resume

Now users can directly approve or disapprove tasks in READY or RESERVED
state without starting them, and starting will be handled without user
involvement.

It's obvious that user should be able to do Claim, Release, Approve, Reject
operations using dashboard, but I'm not sure that if we should allow and
user to suspend and then resume tasks. I believe giving minimum number of
options for end user is the best thing to do. WDYT? Should we keep those
two options or shall we remove them?

Thanks

[1].
http://docs.oasis-open.org/bpel4people/ws-humantask-1.1-spec-cs-01.html#_Toc135718798