Hi Nadeeshan,

Documentation says, refresh token never expires. From google - [1]. But
this is OAuth, and according to spec, Consumer secret and key doesn't
expire and can be stored in application. Could we see how that can be
applied to the Connector?

[1] Note: The OAuth Playground does not store refresh tokens, but as
refresh tokens never expire, user should go to their Google Account Authorized
Access <https://accounts.google.com/IssuedAuthSubTokens> page if they would
like to manually revoke them.

thanks,
Dimuthu