Hi All,
    As you know AppFac product is moving to use kubernetes and we are in
the process of integrating kubernetes with fabric8 api for the first mile
stone release.

In this process we are changing some of the work flows and in later
releases enhance it.

When it comes to build the artifacts (artifact which appfactory users
create and deploy), we used to have a stand alone Jenkins server to do the
job earlier and push built artifact to our git repository which is consumed
by the stratos for deployments.

With the new architectural changes, we are going to change the jenkins
generated artifact to  "*docker image*" instead of generating *deplorable
artifact (war / car etc)*. This new improvement will be the same in the
future as well.

But, when it comes to jenkins server itself, it will be moved to a jenkins
build farm with docker support in future releases.

For the next mile store release the build task workflow would be changed as
follows. The detailed design is being shared later.

Your valuable comment would be appreciated.

[image: Inline image 1]

Thanks,
Roshan Deniyage
Associate Technical Lead
WSO2, Inc: http://wso2.com

Mobile    :  +94 777636406 / +1 408 667 6254
Twitter    :  *https://twitter.com/roshku <https://twitter.com/roshku>*
LinkedIn :  https://www.linkedin.com/in/roshandeniyage