Hi kasun,

- What's selection process for the connectors listed below? We don't see
some of the major connectors that are frequently used are not listed here.

The main selection process was the number of downloads from the connector
store.
I have updated the connectors now[1].
The most used connectors are improved now So I have not added them to the
list

   - Salesforce we have added salesforce bulk
   - Spreadsheet - moved to spreadsheet v2 connecor
   - File - We have file connector and file v2 connector in store now.
   - Attlasian connectors are currently improved
   - jira,confluence

Also, can you please elaborate more on the type of improvements that we are
planning?

The main improvement is to add the functionality to get the access token
from refresh token whenever the access token expires
Also some connectors are developed based on the scenario.In order to make
them standalone connectors we need to add more methods in each connectors.
The other improvement is due to the api changes some methods are deprecated
and some require more madatory / optional parameters to be added.

[1]
*https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sP8Ov2T4y1SFkY5NIfcIDLLm5VIAJdwW-9OLIn8R-O0/edit
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1sP8Ov2T4y1SFkY5NIfcIDLLm5VIAJdwW-9OLIn8R-O0/edit>*

Thanks.