Hi all,

We have  already developed Google Drive connector.

The following resources are not implemented in the existing google drive
connector.

*Parents*

   - delete - Removes a parent from a file.
   - get - Gets a specific parent reference.
   - insert - Adds a parent folder for a file.
   - list - Lists a file's parents.

*Permission*

   - delete - Deletes a permission from a file.
   - get - Gets a permission by ID.
   - insert - Inserts a permission for a file.
   - list - Lists a file's permissions.
   - patch - Updates a permission using patch semantics.
   - update - Updates a permission.
   - getIdForEmail - Returns the permission ID for an email address.

*Revision*

   - delete - Removes a revision.
   - get - Gets a specific revision.
   - list - Lists a file's revisions.
   - patch - Updates a revision. This method supports patch semantics.
   - update - Updates a revision.