Hi Harshan/Chathura,

@Harshan - As Ayyoob mentioned, we can use a custom grant type
handler for retrieving tokens.
@Chathura - The technician will login to the command line tool and carry
out operations, this avoids the need to type credentials to the device each
time we need to enroll.
Since after more analysis, we realized, that even in this method, there can
be issues such as the time it takes to install drivers when connecting a
device to the PC/ driver unavailability that can be an issue. Therefore, I
have  simplified the architecture as bellow.

​
​
Regards,
Inosh

On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 12:41 AM, Ayyoob Hamza <ayy...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi Harshan
>

>> In the step 11, you have mentioned that the device sends authentication
>> request, generate access and refresh tokens and send it to device. However
>> you need client credentials (client key, secret) in-order to generate
>> access tokens. How are you planing to get these client credentials prior to
>> generating access tokens? In the existing EMM implementation we use
>> Dynamic-client-registration to do that. I think we can use the same here.
>> However we need to modify the flow diagram to reflect that.
>>

> For bulk installation use case how about creating a custom grant type
> handler which takes the OTT and validate and then provide an access token
> as a response. Therefore in current flow we can replace the password grant
> type handler with a custom grant type handler.

Inosh Perera
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc.
Tel: 077813 7285, 0785293686